Our new re-usable Jane Austen Teacup Cupcake Cases have proved a huge hit, and a number of you have asked us if we had any cup cake recipes that would be perfect for use with the little cups... ... and indeed we do! Ingredients: 50g caster sugar 50g butter/margarine 50g self-raising flour 1 egg A few drops of vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Cream together the sugar and the butter until smooth.
- Beat the egg and then add it to the sugar/butter mixture a little at a time.
- Stir in the sifted flour and vanilla essence.
- Grease the teacup insides and place onto a baking tray.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the four teacups.
- Bake for between 15-20 minutes or until the cakes look golden brown.
- Wait until cool and then decorate!