Jane Austen Cushion Cover - Blue Oak
Our beautiful new Blue Oak range is inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane. This Jane Austen Cushion Cover is an elegant addition to any drawing room.
This decorative Jane Austen cushion cover that is sure to liven up any room in the house.
- Tapestry modern cushion design makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home.
- Pillow covers 18x18 inches.
- Unique cushion covers have a double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge.
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement.
- The drawing is represented on both sides
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
DIMENSIONS: 45 x 45 x 1 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Don't miss our other Blue Oak items: Shoulder Bag, Glasses Case and Shopping Bag.