Jane Austen Cushion Cover - Blue Oak Design
This beautiful Jane Austen Blue Oak Cushion Cover is inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen.
This Jane Austen Cushion Cover is an elegant addition to any drawing-room.
- Tapestry modern cushion design makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home.
- Pillow covers 18x18 inches.
- Unique cushion covers have a double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge.
- Concealed zip on one end to allow the pad to be removed for washing or replacement.
- The drawing is represented on both sides
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with a blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Jane Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain.
Don't miss our other Blue Oak items: Shoulder Bag, Glasses Case and Shopping Bag.