Jane Austen Blue Oak Glasses Case
This beautiful Jane Austen Blue Oak Glasses Case is inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane.
A charming tapestry Jane Austen glasses case for the protection of your reading glasses or your sunglasses.
- This glasses case is able to fit a single pair of glasses.
- A slim design makes the pouch ideal for fitting in a handbag or jacket pocket.
- Contains a gold and silver frame with double clasp closure.
- Inside is fully lined to prevent scratching to your glasses.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Dimensions: 11 x 20 x 1 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with a blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Jane Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain.
Don't miss our other Blue Oak items: Shoulder Bag, Cushion Cover and Shopping Bag.