Jane Austen Blue Oak Small Cosmetics Bag
Our beautiful new Blue Oak range is inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane.
The Jane Austen Small Cosmetics Bag is perfect for taking out and about, and holds everything you need without taking up too much room in your handbag!
- Small cosmetic bag which easily fits within a handbag for everyday usage
- Fastened with a zip top
- Contains an inner zip pocket and slip pocket
- The cosmetic storage bag is fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Bag dimensions: 21 x 14 x 7 cm
About the design:
This Austen blue oak pattern features oak flowers and leaves with a blue background. It was inspired by the pattern of a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Jane Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was also a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
Don't miss our other Blue Oak items: Shoulder Bag, Cushion Cover, Shopping Bag and Glasses Case.