Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen Cuff Bracelet
Mr Darcy's Proposal is beautifully transformed into this ultra-stylish cuff
This stunning cuff makes highly original use of possibly the most loved portion of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice: Mr Darcy's impromptu marriage proposal to Elizabeth Bennet. It takes Darcy's speech and Elizabeth's reaction from a 1853 edition of the novel and finishes it in elegant and timeless black.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath.
● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Sealant - non waterproof
● Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed
We also have a Darcy's Proposal variation available.